Topband: 160M CONTEST SCORING

Panos Dalakos pdala at tee.gr
Sun Feb 26 16:02:49 PST 2012

I just finished the 2012 CQ SSB CONTEST. My participation on contests is
limited by various family affairs(HI,HI). On the future when I will be
retired (if it's permitted by the EU) maybe the things going better for
me, but the real life is here and now.
With a modest setup of antennas maybe could not be very better, but on
the past I had best results. The transmitting antenna is a 15m top
loaded vertical on the roof and the receiving antenna (HI,HI) is a low
and trapped dipole.
I think that the conditions are not so fine, but I think so that many
(well known) hams were absents/maybe the crisis?
Maybe the stupid is me and don't know that my setup just failed... Who
knows?

Let's MARCH WITH HOPE...

73, Panos Dalakos SV1GRD