Topband: Fwd: Re: More Inv-L matching issues.... BIGGER ISSUE

Dan Bookwalter n8dcj at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 2 10:15:06 PST 2012

Paul

I have not yet been able to try anything :-(

I hope by Wednesday to start working on it , my plan is to ground the RCS-10 , and try retuning the amplifier , if I burn out another relay my plan is to totally rework the feedpoint of the antenna , move the switch to the otherside of the tower so there is about 4-5 feet from the Inv-L. I can't afford to burn up anything else.

I will report the results.

Dan N8DCJ

Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android