Topband: hygain hytower

Tim Duffy K3LR k3lr at k3lr.com
Sun Jan 8 11:40:46 PST 2012

Hello David:

This is an interesting question - and my love for the HyTower antenna design
promoted me to do a quick Google search for "plans for NDB transmitting
antennas". This search yielded a ton of information. Some of it looks very
useful as you think about a possible design for your LF RX antenna.

I used "transmitting" in the search so the results might more closely apply
to your possible HyTower modification.

73,
Tim K3LR