Topband: HK0NA

Tree tree at kkn.net
Mon Jan 16 07:23:47 PST 2012

Did someone say "boring"?????

If you are bored waiting for HK0NA to show up full force on the bands
AND if you have not yet sent in your Stew Perry Topband Distance
Challenge log - you should do this before the big rush at the actual
log deadline.  We are sneaking up on a new record of logs received -
showing continuous growth.  No matter how small (or large) your log is
- sending it in will help us demonstrate continuous growth in this
event.

You can e-mail your Cabrillo log to tbdc at contesting.com.  If you only
have a paper log - you can mail that to the K7RAT callbook address.
Perhaps we can convince ole' Bert to enter another log or two into the
computer.

73 and see you in the great HK0NA pileups or 2012

Tree N6TR