Topband: Metal Enclosure

Bob Eldridge eldridge at direct.ca
Thu Jan 19 16:54:51 PST 2012

>Use your imagination! I suggest a trip to your local grocery store---seriously!. Walk the aisles, & look at the containers that the different products come in, for possible "candidates" for your next project. . . .It's actually kinda fun!
That's dangerous!  Several years ago, intending to build a physical resonator audio filter with speakers at each end of a tube, I saw a 12 yrs old Bowmore Islay Whisky  on the Liquor Board shelf in a cardboard cylinder just the right size.  It cost me $50, I enjoyed the whisky and still have the container, never having gotten around to building the resonator.
Bob VE7BS