Topband: Ticked over intentional interference on top band

Joel Harrison w5zn at w5zn.org
Sat Jan 21 05:21:28 PST 2012

Mike,

I'm not a psychologist but after 40 years as an active radio amateur, 27 of
which were directly involved in national and international amateur radio
organizations, I learned that once a person enters the solitude of a dark
corner of a room in their home Dr. Jekyll turns into Mr. Hyde with a radio
and keyboard in front of him with access to the world, especially
if anonymity is available. They're different people in public (well, most
of them!)

I don't understand it, I don't like it, and it is sad but sometimes just
walking away for bit and taking a breath is the best response.

73 Joel W5ZN

73 Joel W5ZN

www.w5zn.org