Topband: My First DX

Jerry Keller (K3BZ) k3bz at verizon.net
Mon Jan 23 15:26:14 PST 2012

Heartfelt thanks to Raoul and all the many other topbanders that have emailed me their congrats and best wishes here on the reflector (you know who you are). I’m surprised and touched by the generous welcome you’ve given me. Now I see why 160M is called the “gentleman’s band”. Me even more happy now.

73,  Jerry K3BZ