Topband: Looking for a few Last states on 160m

BobK8IA at aol.com BobK8IA at aol.com
Tue Jan 24 08:40:35 PST 2012

K6LL (AZ) is not a big player in CQWW160 CW. However both the multiop
efforts of N7DD and N7AT (both in AZ) have had very big west coast scores the
past few years. I cant speak for Larry N7DD, but I know N7AT will be an
active  Multiop station again and should be easy for you to work.

CU

73,  Bob K8IA, President
Arizona Outlaws Contest Club
Club Call;  N7AT
Website: www.arizonaoutlaws.net

In a message dated  1/24/2012 9:30:09 A.M. US Mountain Standard Time,