Topband: Laird ferrites

Jim Brown jim at audiosystemsgroup.com
Tue Jul 3 11:04:28 PDT 2012

On 7/3/2012 9:05 AM, ZR wrote:
> In the 80's Ferroxcube and Siemens were into the act and some of that
> stuff Ive seen here not too long ago.

The textbooks I know of are three by E. C. Snelling, and are referenced
in my tutorial.  KC9GLI, then a prof at U of Chicago, found a copy of
the first one in the third basement of the engineering library and
loaned it to me. I have the second one.  I've never seen the third, but
I've seen it for $300 used on the net.  He worked for one of those major
EU companies, and his books were considered the bible.

73, Jim K9YC