Topband: Interference with DSL, etc.

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Tue Jul 17 04:29:39 PDT 2012

Groan.... years ago, I had a T-1 running to a teleconferencing center I
managed - over $1000 a month for 24 64-Kb channels, IIRC.  Surely there
has to be a better way in most places, if only cable Internet.  I get 13
MB down, 2.5 MB up from Comcast, on their mid-grade "performance"
service.  No RFI either, and no twisted pair involved.

73, Pete N4ZR
The World Contest Station Database, at www.conteststations.com
arcluster.reversebeacon.net, port 7000