Topband: FP

Herb Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Mon Jul 23 07:25:50 PDT 2012

I use several 900 foot reversible made from WD-1A and found this as a
good solution and a good price for wire itself.  I use the KD9SV boxes
that Gary designed.  My big problem is that I have huge 2500 foot roll
where the cardboard core disintegrated leaving a mass of tangled WD-1.
Maybe someone has an idea on the best way to unravel this without
cutting it?

Thanks,

Herb, KV4FZ