Topband: WD-1A

Bill Wichers billw at waveform.net
Mon Jul 23 07:47:10 PDT 2012

If you're lucky, you might be able to grab the innermost end of the wire
and pull it out of the center of the coil (I'm assuming your rotted-away
reel left a "coil" of cable). There are actually commercial pull-out
type packages of wire made similarly to this. The wire will come out
with extra twists in it though.

If that doesn't work I think you're stuck with a lot of untangling work
if you want to make use of the wire.

  -Bill