Topband: WD1A

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Mon Jul 23 16:50:52 PDT 2012

Tom,

I realized that the field extends beyond the dielectric into the air, and
so I played with lower values of permittivity to see how much changing that
would affect the results.

But you are certainly right, the best way to do it is to directly measure
it. :-)

The samples were from Milt, N5IA. I'm sure he would be happy to send you
some if you'd like to test it.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com