Topband: U think you've got interference

jcjacobsen at q.com jcjacobsen at q.com
Tue Jul 31 13:22:55 PDT 2012

Darl got zapped by an EMP from the Air Force testing range............

Darl: Sounds like a good case for tube type, boat anchors.......... No menus, no microprocessors, no solid state. After all, the military keeps going back to it from what I've heard. Sand storms in the Middle East causing static buildup and taking out the front ends of the latest and greatest microprocessor gear. (Sorry, I couldn't resist!! )

Time for a Faraday cage around the radio room?????

Good luck........ you just may need lots of it.

73 K9WN Jake