Topband: W7IUV preamp builds

Don Kirk wd8dsb at aol.com
Mon Jun 4 05:29:38 PDT 2012

I recently built two W7IUV preamps and have documented my builds on the following website which might be useful for others considering the W7IUV preamp: http://sites.google.com/site/rxpreamps/

I used Larry's (W7IUV) double sided circuit board method in which I used a dremel tool to cut the traces on one side of the board and I really enjoyed this method of construction for this project.  My artwork for this board (1 to 1 scale) along with parts placement can be downloaded from my website in .pdf document format, and I mimicked (to the best of my ability) one of the layouts shown on Larry's website (http://www.w7iuv.com).  The actual schematic for the W7IUV preamp can be found on Larry's website.

73's
Don (wd8dsb)