Topband: 7O6T QSL

k6xt k6xt at arrl.net
Fri Jun 8 07:49:50 PDT 2012

I've had that situation a couple times: Contribute before OQRS is set
up. So far sending email to the QSL contact person explaining what
happened has worked to sync the donation with the QSL cards or LoTW.

--
73 Art K6XT~~
Success is going from failure to failure without a loss of enthusiasm.

Herb wrote:
I did OQSL and a donation but nothing for me yet on any band.  I went
back to the website of 7O6T but do not see anyway to link my donation to
an LOTW confirmation.  What is the trick?

Herb, KV4FZ