Topband: Stew Perry, Summer Edition, less than 24 hours away!

Sam Morgan k5oai.sam at gmail.com
Fri Jun 15 19:18:00 PDT 2012

the closest I have found is this *STATIC* map forecast
for 48 hours out that's 8pm Sat. night

what I was hoping for was a map similar to this
that was moving through time (scrolling)
from now through Sunday 1500z

you have seen radar maps that show the last 4-8 hours to now
I'm looking for a forecast display, like that
covering from now through the end of the Stew Perry
or really just covering
where and how bad
the storms will be
from sunset Sat.
through sunrise Sun.
of the Stew Perry

P.S. I have DX Atlas and also VOA Prop
I'm not really looking for the daylight/dark times
nor the rf propagation guestimates

I'm trying to figure out if I want to run
5w QRP which for me means 300mw ERP
or 100w LOW power which for me would mean 6w ERP

if there are going to be major thunderstorm weather over most of the US
then I might as well run 6w and forget the 300mw QRP attempt

--
GB & 73
K5OAI