Topband: Stew Perry, Summer Edition, now!

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 15:45:05 PDT 2012

My 160 inverted-L support rope broke, Bill. And there are other issues.
(Long story.)

When I am able to put it back up, it will absolutely have Guy's FCP instead
of the two elevated radials like I had before.

All I have right now is a 97' dipole (yes, it does not work on 160) and
580' bi-dir Beverage receiving antennas.

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com