Topband: full wave horiz loop

Renee K6FSB k6fsb.1 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 17:26:07 PDT 2012

have a 70 foot per side, elevation  aprox 25 ft, corner supports only,
12 Ga solid copper, fed at the corner with open wire all the way to
johnson match box here in shack for 80mtrs...works GREAT on 75/80, 40,
30,( on 20 and up- too many little lobes begin ..)....it really is on
the edge of my lot/ corners in rear set back in front.....
no way to really know till ya try it and see.......my guess it should
work......proof is in actual use...
Renée, K6FSB