Topband: How Good is Good Enough?

ZR zr at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Mar 12 08:02:04 PDT 2012

Two winters ago I had insulated #10 stranded chewed completely thru in a few
places and all concentrated in a 100' area. Spliced and soldered and it
hasnt happened since. Lots of deer and other critters around here so anyone
could have been the culprit.
That BOG is made of odd lengths of scrap #10 to 16 insulated and lays on the
typical woodland ground cover, pine needles and leaves. I shake it free
every season so it doesnt wind up getting buried.

Carl
KM1H