Topband: TB season

K4OWR k2owr at comcast.net
Thu Mar 15 15:55:26 PDT 2012

:::: After 56 years licensed and active for every one of them, the
recent contest was basically my first real time on 160. I put up a
simple dipole, and an inverted L which didn't work well. I also have a
750' beverage aimed west for rcve.
I'm almost ashamed to admit that I didn't realize the band had a
"season" and now it's over till next year?
I guess I got quite a false impression from the contest where I worked
almost 750 stations, in every continental state, every Canadian
province, and 12 countries.
So now it's over?
BILL K4OWR