Topband: TB season

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 05:06:25 PDT 2012

Hi,

I sent a private email to one of the first hams to post about this.
Apparently there is a lot of interest on the list about this. I am new
to 160 meters and struggling to get my radios and antennas up to par. I
was dismayed to see that there is a "season". I surely expect
propagation to change but I expected to be more or less able to find
some QSOs most of the time. I was pleased to see hams respond favorably
about staying on the air. I do participate in some of the contests but I
am more interested in rag chewing. As I make improvements in my station
equipment I hope I'll be working more and more Top Band hams.

73,

Bill  KU8H