Topband: TB season

Luis Mansutti IV3PRK luisprk at tin.it
Fri Mar 16 10:30:16 PDT 2012

Bill and all,

as a newcomer you can find on my website a lot of graphs showing the season
behaviour of 160 meters.

For example give a look at these pages
http://www.iv3prk.it/north-america.htm and
http://www.iv3prk.it/peaking-times.htm and you see that Topband season never
ends:

In the last 20 years I been active on 160m. almost every day and antennas
are always the same, winter and summer: 4 elevated radials for transmitting
and NO Beverages for receiving, so no problems for gardening and grass
mowing!

73
Luis IV3PRK

www.iv3prk.it