Topband: July Stew Perry Please!!!!

Herb Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Sat Mar 17 06:44:09 PDT 2012

Please no!  Let the Stew be the Stew. It is the best and fairest TB
contest ever devised by mankind.  I wouldn't mind if we had one every
month especially at the summer solstice,  vernal and autumnal equinox
when those in the southern hemisphere could have even more kick.  Plus
the IARU has those nonsense QTC's which would be totally inappropriate
for TB DXing.

Herb, KV4FZ