Topband: TB season

n1sv at comcast.net n1sv at comcast.net
Sun Mar 18 16:03:09 PDT 2012

For those of us  having to roll our radials up each year the topband season is either over or in my case almost over.  The deal with my XYL is that because the radials are on the backyard, I can roll them them out each Ocxtober but have to  roll them up once the snow is gone.  This year we had less then 20 inches of snow around here needless to say I have been dragging my feet on t h i s subject.  But with temps in the 70s today, I am certianly on borrowed time.   So n ext weekend the radials are probably going to have to get rolled up.  But before then I 'm hoping to put a few the more SA stations in the log (wink wink nudge nudge...).

Les, N1SV