Topband: It is not so much propagation

ZR zr at jeremy.mv.com
Mon Mar 19 18:17:00 PDT 2012

Far from clever, the typical QRPer has crappy antennas on any band and are
mostly just an annoyance on 160 after dark.

OTOH Ive QRP DXCC from 160-10M but the antennas did most of the work.
Im also up to 17 countries on 160 with 100 milliwatts.

I havent had any interest in WAS or working other QRPers.

Carl
KM1H