Topband: Using CAT5 in place of coax (was video baluns)

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Mon May 7 19:05:15 PDT 2012

Multiple Beverages at the same feedpoint? When I put up my Beverages, I
avoided doing that because I read at least one bad experience of someone
who tried that. (My Beverage feed points are hundreds of feet apart.) I
forget the details, but there was interaction and coupling and undesired
consequences of having them all together like that.

Maybe with some kinds of ground conditions, you can get away with doing
that.

73, Mike