Topband: 2 Parallel Beverages

rfman45 rfman45 at hotmail.com
Wed May 23 17:45:12 PDT 2012

I thank each and every one of you for your well-considered thoughts on my original posting concerning 2 parallel beverages; your overwhelming response proves what a great group inhabits this reflector. I lurk on this site more than 99% of the time and try to absorb the wealth of information that you very seasoned Topband experts offer. Thank you for every one of the many ideas you put forth.

I've only been on Topband a few years and began with beverages about 2 years ago. While I've got several acres naturally I'm hindered in several directions so I'm trying to make the most of what I have.

As I read and consider your responses I'll answer your emails individually as I'm able but I wanted to extend my thanks now to all of you.

TU es GL!!!