Topband: [Topband] Antenna analysers in close proximity to BC station

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Sat Nov 3 11:00:38 EDT 2012

I just lugged my TS-930 out to the tower base.  It took all of 5 minutes
to set the Omega match where it needed to be.

I wonder what these BC stations run at night - my local one on 1550 runs
a KW daytime and 6 watts at night.  Single 6L6?

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.