Topband: PT0S

Gary K9GS garyk9gs at wi.rr.com
Mon Nov 12 00:37:37 EST 2012

Tonight PT0S was on 80M...big pile-up.  Then went to 160 with a good signal.

At the same time they were on 160 they also showed on 80M again. This
time the 80M op was clearly not the same one as before.  At about the
same time HA8RM reported the 'bad" 80M station was S9 +20 in EU.  I
checked 160 at the same time and they were still there.

A little later they went QRT on 160M and went back to 80M.  This time
the same good op as earlier.  I worked them both with the "good" op and
the "bad" op on 80.  Hopefully one of those QSO's will be a good one.

I hope they are able to upload logs.....WFWL in the meantime.

On 11/11/2012 9:28 PM, Bob K6UJ wrote:
> I know the feeling!   Not sure if you are in the log.......
> Hope you made it !
>
> I havent been successful yet with making a contact but there is still a week to go.
> It is great to see a DXPedition put emphasis on 160 and 80 for a change !
>
> 73,
> Bob
> K6UJ
>

> On Nov 11, 2012, at 7:04 PM, Gary Smith wrote:
>
>> An ATNO!
>>
>> No question on line logs are a benefit to
>> the chase, definitely saves the need for
>> "insurance QSOs" and the resultant QRM and
>> loss of needed contacts by those QRMed out
>> of the game.
>>
>> There was a large amount of QRN tonight
>> when I worked PT0S and and with that,
>> it'll be nice to see the on-line log just
>> to be sure.
>>
>> Gary
>> KA1J
>>
>>> They are reporting very limited i-net access, so it could be awhile

Gary K9GS

Greater Milwaukee DX Association: http://www.gmdxa.org
Society of Midwest Contesters: http://www.w9smc.com
CW Ops #1032   http://www.cwops.org