Topband: PT0S

Cqtestk4xs at aol.com Cqtestk4xs at aol.com
Mon Nov 12 10:16:57 EST 2012

Same crap today on 15 meters.  One of the PT0S was coming from 40  degrees.
 The other from 110.  Just plain stupid.

Bill K4XS/KH7XS

In a message dated 11/12/2012 3:15:16 P.M. Coordinated Universal Tim,
w2lk at bk-lk.com writes:

I heard  the same thing you did Gary but I wasn't able to break the
pileup on  either band.
I hope I can eventually get through what is among the worst  intentional
QRM on a DX station that I have heard.

73, Les  W2LK