Topband: Vertical Array Over Uneven Ground

Pete Smith N4ZR n4zr at contesting.com
Thu Nov 15 06:14:47 EST 2012

CU on the 525 foot band, Carl?  Seriously, I suspect that the reason why
many of us work in meters when modeling is simply that some of the most
useful software products default to that.

73, Pete N4ZR
Check out the Reverse Beacon Network at
http://reversebeacon.net,
blog at reversebeacon.blogspot.com.