Topband: Limiters - not T/R Relays

ZR zr at jeremy.mv.com
Thu Nov 15 17:15:01 EST 2012

Ive made several contacts up to about 2500 miles (West from NH) running 100W
into a single 750' #12 copperweld  Beverage up about 8' using a FT114-43
autotransformer back in the 80's at a prior home. These were mostly on CW
during contests; the terminator was a 600 Ohm 100W NI resistor and the #24
transformer wire still looked as new.

Carl
KM1H