Topband: Covered /bare antennn wire

ZR zr at jeremy.mv.com
Fri Nov 16 21:45:58 EST 2012

The T Match tuner is what sits in the house Price. The T Match feed on the
antenna is completely different, is grounded to the boom on the all metal
design and is no more prone to P-static than any other feed system.

My own yagis use a T Match from 28 to 432 MHz and work very well and without
the pattern skewing of the gamma match.

Carl
KM1H

Carl