Topband: Is PT0S still on 160M?

rfoxwor1 at tampabay.rr.com rfoxwor1 at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Nov 21 00:33:15 EST 2012

They had been up on 80 cw earlier tonight but QSY to 160 at 10 pm local time,
0300z Wed, on 1825, listening up 2 and with best signal I have hrd them
so far (in FL), wkd with 200 w out and 70 foot longwire, after I had thrown down a
sketchy radial field. Best around 04 z and was working a mix of EU and NA.
Still going at 0520z.

Reporters on  a MW DX list are reporting good skip to the south tonight.
73 Bob k2euh