Topband: PT0S joy

Shoppa, Tim tshoppa at wmata.com
Thu Nov 22 18:14:26 EST 2012

Was listening to 160M last night. PT0S going up and down in my local noise. On a peak up, I drop my call in, he comes back to me with my partial call, I fill it in again, have the QSO, and he goes down below the noise. It'll be slow... but if I lather, rinse, repeat, I could imagine getting DXCC 160M this way with 100W and small lot receive antennas. Will probably take me a few decades!

Was using my K9AY pointed southwest. That's not exactly PT0S's direction, but it's best for nulling my local noise.

Tim N3QE