Topband: beverage construction

Grant Saviers grants2 at pacbell.net
Thu Nov 22 19:56:07 EST 2012

A neat and cheap insulator for along a Beverage is the C shaped screw in
insulator for electric horse fences.  The ends of the C overlap so a
half twist allows the wire to be inserted and then held with 90 degree
rotation.  It is then free to slide in the insulator.  Most any horse/ag
supply store should have them.

see
http://www.amazon.com/Fi-Shock-SC-275-Black-Insulator-25-Per/dp/B000IK0ML4/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1353632067&sr=8-2&keywords=electric+fence+insulator

Grant KZ1W