Topband: Remote SDR Receive only setup

Lee K7TJR k7tjr at msn.com
Tue Nov 27 12:48:52 EST 2012

   Greg (ZL3IX) developed his remote system as shown in the power point
 in ~2003. We shared some design ideas at the time. He is a very
 accomplished designer.
     He has since abandoned the 8 element circular array and the
 property where it was installed. He now has an array of pennants and
 other wire antennas on a narrow strip of ground closer to the ocean. I
 believe he continues to use his control, linking and receive equipment
 from the original design in a remote mode.
Lee  K7TJR   OR