Topband: High noise with Rx antennae

Gary Smith Gary at ka1j.com
Thu Nov 29 13:03:46 EST 2012

yes it is, although the quietest directions are to the N, NE & NW
which would make those directions the worst if it were the rail
lines.

I'm finding that the Rx triangle has more noise than the 160 Inv-V
and that doesn't make sense to me yet. I don't use a pre on the low
bands & sometimes use an attenuator.

Gary
KA1J