Topband: PT0S TB Summary

Niko Cimbur ac6dd at yahoo.com
Fri Nov 30 14:26:27 EST 2012

George and everyone,

Thank you for another great operation, and also for sticking with 160m.

Due to my nighttime work schedule the opportunity to work PT0S was very limited. On my only day off when I could work you on 160 I discovered the remote Vertical did not work.
The next day I found the connection to the tuner corroded away.
So I got a bit worried when I read the Nov 18 note on the PT0S news about wasted time on 160 and concentrating on 40m.
As time was running out I finally decided to be late for work on Nov 21, and it was a good decision.

I always have a multitude of unexpected troubles just going 160m portable in the same County,
and can't even imagine how it would be on a rock in the middle of the Atlantic.

73,

Niko AC6DD