Topband: Fishing beacons redux

Mike Waters mikewate at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 20:03:35 EDT 2012

This is a great idea.

Apparently, this problem is going to get MUCH worse than it has ever been.
This needs to be addressed ASAP so that we minimize the effect that this
has on our enjoyment of 160.

If I had a list of fishnet beacon manufacturers and distributors, followed
by some relevant suggestions by Topbanders (posted to this list rather than
being sent directly to me), I would be willing to create a page on my web
site so that others can find the beacon manufacturers' addresses and have a
general idea of what to say in their letter to them.

The ARRL should be notified of this problem too, don't you think?

73, Mike
www.w0btu.com