Topband: 1810

James Rodenkirch rodenkirch_llc at msn.com
Wed Oct 3 08:35:17 EDT 2012

Oh, so now it's all about DX and not about "the little guy"?

Did you forget that 1810 is listed as the QRP frequency?

I've heard Jon, AA1K, down around there calling CQ DX several times in the morning....and I recall making lots of Qs "down that way" during last year's CQ and ARRL contests;

Sheesh!  I vote for figuring out how to get a message to the "el heffies" that there are interlopers "down there" and to do sumpin' about it!

72, Jim R. K9JWV