Topband: TT8TT - 160M

IZ5MOQ iz5moq at rrdxa.eu
Fri Oct 5 11:07:37 EDT 2012

http://www.hamradioweb.org/forums/showthread.php?t=16651

--

......  TT8TT wrote:

Today we installed a inverted-L for 160m, using several trees around the hotel.. Tonight we'll try it. This afternoon we'll install some antennas for receiving, maybe a DHDL beaming north for first, we have not enough space for beverages. We'll see later if we can improve the setup. At the moment we can not plan anything on 160m band. The antennas of the CW station are far away from the other stations, and we have only one coax line feeding all the antennas of the CW station (spiderbeam for high bands and vertical for low bands). When we change the band, we have to walk about 100 meters to reach the antennas and to do the change. So, if time to time some break occurs, now you know the reason.      ...... TT8TT

--

forwarded by
Alessandro, IZ5MOQ
iz5moq at rrdxa.eu