Topband: Stew Perry Warmup this weekend

Bill Cromwell wrcromwell at gmail.com
Fri Oct 19 12:58:19 EDT 2012

On Fri, 2012-10-19 at 09:43 -0600, James Rodenkirch wrote:
> Hopefully lots of QRP entries, like myself - looking forward to a fun event and sure hope to work lots of ya!  72, Jim R. K9JWV

Hi,

The whiteboard is marked up for the Stew Warmup. I'll be operating QRP
as that's all I have. When the real deal gets here I might have the
DX-100 ready! Can you hear me now? (evil grin). I managed to work a few
stations in the Stew last year with a couple of hours on the air. This
weekend I expect to have more time.

For the Stew Warmup I am going to make an effort to engage the
electronic (computer) logging along with use of of LOTW.

See (some of) you in the Stew. I can see you even if you can't see me.

73,

Bill  KU8H