Topband: Stew Perry Warmup this weekend

KL7RA kl7ra at ptialaska.net
Sat Oct 20 21:48:16 EDT 2012

>I think you don´t have problem to copy the stations around your QTH

I have operated from your part of the world this time of year and know
it is a problem but the Stew contest has a difficult exchange to make it
a challenge and rewards long distance Q's by extra points as well as
making a Q with someone running low power. To use a data base
that most logging programs support would ruin the fun for this contest.

There is a summer Stew now and hope to see you next year in that
contest. I'm far north in North America but it is still fun to see what I
can work in our summer which is a lot with good receive antennas.

Hope to see you at my sunset in Alaska tonight. Working CX6VM
on topband is always fun.

73 Rich KL7RA

p.s.  By the way my grid is   ** snap crackle pops... Just keep trying.

I think you don´t have problem to copy the stations around your QTH

See you later!

73,
Jorge