Topband: Thrashing around in the Stew

James Rodenkirch rodenkirch_llc at msn.com
Sun Oct 21 17:30:13 EDT 2012

Wish I woulda heard ya., Jim - would have been nice to have you in my log.

Ended up with 80 Qs with one KL7 and three KH6s in the mix. Longest stateside Q was either a fella in PA or a fella in NC (can't remember which).  Heard FM5CD Saturday evening but he wasn't hearing my peanut whistle as all I heard him replying to was east coast stations.

Condx were the pits here as well - rolling noise, growling noise - made my ears hurt!

Congrats on getting your "stealth antenna" put up and taken down with no "LEOs" all over ya!

Hope to work ya someday!  72, Jim Rodenkirch K9JWV