Topband: Travails of The New "Topband" Season...

Eddy Swynar deswynar at xplornet.ca
Wed Oct 24 08:07:29 EDT 2012

Good Day All,

I am slowly unrolling all of the radial wires here for my seasonal three inverted "L" antennas---I say slowly because the arthritis in my knees has turned what USED to be a one day jaunt, into a protracted & laboured affair.

Anyway, I have two "L's" completed, with one to go...

But as if to add "insult" to "injury" here, I had the misfortune of unknowingly rolling about in a clump of poison ivy(!) last week, when I was readying the first "L"...! There are few things worse than having to contend with the after-effects of that nastiness.

I only just hope that Topband conditions this year will MORE than make-up for all of my travails, and that the spotty effects of the past two years will quickly fade into distant memory...along with my poison ivy, that is...!

~73~ de Eddy VE3CUI - VE3XZ