Topband: dipole height

Jim Bennett w6jhb at mac.com
Tue Oct 30 17:02:44 EDT 2012

I can second that - I was trying to get an 80 meter inverter L with FCP working this past spring and the measurements I got with my MFJ-259B were really whacky. Working with K2AV we realized that my ground-mounted Hustler 5BTV (80 - 10 meters) was reacting with the Inverted L. I lowered the 5BTV and the "L" resonance got to where it was supposed to. :-) I since removed the 80 meter part of that 5BTV and now use the "L" exclusively on 80.

JIm / W6JHB