Topband: Band open, no one home

K2RS K2RSonline at comcast.net
Wed Oct 31 10:32:27 EDT 2012

So sorry. You're right. We really should have been on the air last
night, but at least some of us were pre-occupied with something called
"Sandy," one of the largest hurricanes ever to hit the northeast United
States. You know, nearly 50 people dead, $50 billion in damage,
6,000,000 without power. It's no big deal. We'll try to keep out
priorities straight and get on the air tonight.

How's the wx at your end, OM?

73,

Jack   K2RS