Topband: TT8TT

Herb Schoenbohm herbs at vitelcom.net
Tue Sep 18 13:11:55 EDT 2012

Alfeo,

Please don't give up on a simple  Beverage as results vary from location
to location and even from times of the season.  It doesn't take much to
lay out 500 feet o wire and ground one end with 470 ohm 2 watt non
inductive resistor whille feeding the other end with a 9:1 toroid coil
and running some RG-6 to the shack.  hopefully you could run this
antennas favoring North America and use your TX antenna for Eu stations
which are much closer.  I tired without sucess to get TT8AMO due to his
inability to hear me.  Normally West Africa is not a problem for me
since the distance is not far.  I guess it all depends on the noise
levels.  I still need TT8 on 160 and will be in there trying as soon as
you get on next month.

73 and Good Luck with your trip

Herb Schoenbohm, KV4FZ